Friday, April 1, 2011

Geekin' It

I've lately been getting in touch with the geek within.

Being a mom, I've put a lot of interests and activities on hold. Having a youngster under the age of 2 is pretty consuming in itself, so hobbies and games tend to take a backseat.

Given the recent loss of my laptop, I had an opportunity to express my geekness in new hardware, so I jumped at the chance.

Behold. Quad core processor with liquid cooling system, 1 TB drive, and all sorts of goodness. Isn't he pretty?




While he currently is mostly in use for posting photos and video of the little man, there is the promise of game time and other geek worthy pursuits.


Listening to: Against All Odds by The Postal Service (peeps...I am seriously behind in my music, please send recommendations)


1 comment:

  1. OOOhhh Pretty. I'm sure Froy would want to know things like RAM and Gigs and such. I like that it's got pretty lights. :-)
    As for music I heard Erin Bode on Rhapsody this morning and it reminded me of the time you recommended Melody Gardot.

    ReplyDelete