Monday, January 10, 2011

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I love my Wii.

Just putting that out there.

It is good for so much.

In the past 48 hours I have:

- Had a mini Office marathon
- Got my Nathan Fillion fix
- Played Jonas' favorite tune, the theme song to Psych, over and over and over
- Watched Blues Clues (again, Jonas' choice) at 2:30 in the morning
- "Biked" a couple of miles
- Worked on my balance
- Skateboarded
- Checked in on my weight (I am .2 pounds from the goal I am supposed to meet by Thursday, thank you very much)
- Watched a little Popeye* with Robin Williams


While I realize a lot of that involved TV viewing (Netflix on the Wii is awesome), it was mostly viewing with a purpose...things to occupy Jonas at weird hours of the night, things to play in the background while I got things done, etc. Better than channel surfing :)

So, thank you Wii. You may be yet another time waster in my home, but at least you do it with flair.


*Random fact: the baby that plays Sweet Pea in the Popeye movie, which was released in 1980, was born 22 days before me. Yes, random.

No comments:

Post a Comment