Sunday, December 26, 2010

TRON!

No, this is not a post about the movie (which I have yet to see, and probably won't see it in theaters).

My sister recently had friends over for a movie night that consisted of the original TRON, and being that I had signed up to bring a dessert, I thought I would get creative and make lightbike cookies.

Before showing you the results, I think it is only fair to mention that I have NEVER frosted cookies. Piping bags are completely foreign to me, so the learning curve on this was STEEP.

And yet, I persisted.

Not only did I frost and pipe these bad boys all on my own, I had to create a template for the shape. (Print out picture, transfer it to cardboard, trace in cookie dough around cardboard...)

So here they are, in all their glory:

No comments:

Post a Comment