Friday, October 16, 2009

An Oldie

Keeping with the recent foodie theme, I am referring you back to an old post (is it pretentious to refer to it as a "classic" post?) since I am cooking nothing of interest this evening.

Four years ago, I loved food just as much as I do now. But being able to shop leisurely without rushing to finish before Jonas decides he is hungry/sleepy/cranky afforded me stories like this one. Enjoy.

Also, for your enjoyment, a random photo of 'da baby. And his new friend, monkey blanket.

I promise, there will be new stories soon enough. Rumor has it my grandfather is coming to visit - a man who believes that white tigers don't exist and once had an argument with a 14 year old me over what constitutes a parallelogram.

Good times.



Listening to: Clark Gable by The Postal Service
Current Mood: Upbeat. It is Friday after all

3 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, the pancetta-story! I remember well....ahh, customer service...
    J and S in Tucson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard the parallelogram story! Do tell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I could recall the details. I just remember KNOWING I knew what I was talking about and not backing down. I even broke out a dictionary.

    I have learned since then that it really isn't worth the argument. :)

    ReplyDelete